Flyprat

Go Back   Flyprat > Småprat

Notices

Old 30-10-2018, 17:12   #1
Discus
ScanFlyer Inventory

Galley Slave
Global Moderator

Default Datalekkasjer og hacking i reisebransjen (samletråd)

Så var det Radissons Reward sin tur
Quote:
Den 1. oktober, 2018, identifiserte Radisson Rewards en datasikkerhetshendelse som skjedde den 11. september 2018, som hadde påvirkning på en liten prosent av våre Radisson Rewards®-medlemmer. Denne datasikkerhetshendelsen kompromisserte ingen kredittkort- eller passordinformasjon. Vår pågående etterforskning har fastslått at informasjonen vist var begrenset til medlemsnavn, medlemsadresser (inkludert bostedsland), e-postadresser, og i noen tilfeller selskapsnavn- og telefonnumre, Radisson Rewards-medlemsnumre og lagrede bonusnumre.
Synes det gikk litt lenge fra de oppdaget til de varslet medlemmene om dette.

Old 31-10-2018, 12:58   #2
LN-MOW
Flyklapper

Default Re: Datalekkasjer og hacking i reisebransjen (samletråd)

BA's hacking viser seg å være mer omfattende enn tidligere annonsert.

Quote:
But British Airways has now released a statement admitting that an additional 185,000 passengers have been affected, specifically those who made reward bookings using a payment card (i.e. to pay the fees and taxes) between the much longer date range of April 21 and July 21, 2018.
https://onemileatatime.com/british-a...edium=facebook
Radar Station KGVL
LN-MOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2018, 15:11   #3
KnutW
Speedbird Concorde

"Denne datasikkerhetshendelsen kompromisserte ingen kredittkort- eller passordinformasjon. Vår pågående etterforskning har fastslått at informasjonen vist var begrenset til..."

Kompromisserte?...informasjonen vist var... Når informasjonen man får fra "sikre kilder" etterpå er like knotete skrevet som den man får som Google translate fra svindlerne i første omgang blir det av og til vanskelig å vite...
KnutW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 17:21   #4
Discus
ScanFlyer Inventory

Galley Slave
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LN-MOW View Post
BA's hacking viser seg å være mer omfattende enn tidligere annonsert.
Noen tall opp, andre ned

Quote:
In addition, from the investigation we know that fewer of the customers we originally announced were impacted. Of the 380,000 payment card details announced, 244,000 were affected. Crucially, we have had no verified cases of fraud.
Kidle: https://www.britishairways.com/trave...o?p_faqid=7140

Men det som har kommet frem i løpet av tiden er at kortdetaljer som er lagret i profilene hos BA ikke er påvirket, det var høstet fra websidene der folk tastet inn informasjonen.

Old 01-11-2018, 19:42   #5
LN-MOW
Flyklapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discus View Post
Noen tall opp, andre ned

136.000 ned og 185.000 opp. You do the math ...
Radar Station KGVL
Old 01-11-2018, 21:08   #6
Discus
ScanFlyer Inventory

Galley Slave
Global Moderator

Radisson-saken i pressen:
Quote:
If you’ve stayed in one of the over 1400 hotels in 70 countries that make up the Radisson Hotel Group, you could be in for a rude awakening.
https://www.grahamcluley.com/radisso...-rewards-site/

Old 01-11-2018, 21:09   #7
Discus
ScanFlyer Inventory

Galley Slave
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LN-MOW View Post
136.000 ned og 185.000 opp. You do the math ...
Yepp - 49K vs 185K du gav inntrykk av i posten din

Old 30-11-2018, 14:11   #8
jcnorway
ScanFlyer Rusty

Galley Slave
Global Moderator

Og da var det Starwood sin tur.

Quote:
Opptil 500 millioner hotellgjester kan være rammet av en av de største sikkerhetsbruddene gjennom tidene. Verdens største hotellkonsern Marriott bekrefter fredag at uvedkommende siden 2014 kan ha hatt tilgang til Starwoods nettverkets datasystemer.
https://aksjelive.e24.no/article/G19EVV
http://news.marriott.com/2018/11/mar...rity-incident/

Last edited by jcnorway; 30-11-2018 at 14:33. Reason: Rett skal være rett :)
jcnorway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 14:26   #9
LN-MOW
Flyklapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcnorway View Post
Og da var det Marriott sin tur. De høyner BA sine tall med noen hundre millioner.
Det gjelder Starwood’s systemer, ikke Marriots egne ..
Radar Station KGVL
Old 09-12-2018, 02:07   #10
robertaas
Helgeturekstremist

Ikke ovrraskende prøver noen skurker å utnytte dette til phishing.

Subject: Please review your scores.

"Because of the recent Marriott Data Breach as well as the holiday season we are offering 7 days of free credit scores & reports so you may check to see if you've been a victum."

Om noen ikke ønsker bli "victum" så bør de ikke følge linkene i posten.

OSL-MUC-SKG-FRA-OSL
OSL-LGW-OSL
robertaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2018, 20:45   #11
robertaas
Helgeturekstremist

Etter noen titalls phishingmail kommer Starwood selv med en mail som viser at det ikke er noen grenser på hvor mye data som er stjålet og hvor mye man må følge med på nå.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwood;
Dear Valued Guest,

Marriott values our guests and understands the importance of protecting your personal information. We have taken measures to investigate and address a data security incident involving the Starwood guest reservation database. The investigation has determined that there was unauthorized access to the database, which contained guest information relating to reservations at Starwood properties* on or before September 10, 2018. This notice explains what happened, measures we have taken, and some steps you can take in response.

Starwood Guest Reservation Database Security Incident

On September 8, 2018, Marriott received an alert from an internal security tool regarding an attempt to access the Starwood guest reservation database. Marriott quickly engaged leading security experts to help determine what occurred. Marriott learned during the investigation that there had been unauthorized access to the Starwood network since 2014. Marriott recently discovered that an unauthorized party had copied and encrypted information, and took steps towards removing it. On November 19, 2018, Marriott was able to decrypt the information and determined that the contents were from the Starwood guest reservation database.

Marriott has not finished identifying duplicate information in the database, but believes it contains information on up to approximately 500 million guests who made a reservation at a Starwood property. For approximately 327 million of these guests, the information includes some combination of name, mailing address, phone number, email address, passport number, Starwood Preferred Guest ("SPG") account information, date of birth, gender, arrival and departure information, reservation date, and communication preferences. For some, the information also includes payment card numbers and payment card expiration dates, but the payment card numbers were encrypted using Advanced Encryption Standard encryption (AES-128). There are two components needed to decrypt the payment card numbers, and at this point, Marriott has not been able to rule out the possibility that both were taken. For the remaining guests, the information was limited to name and sometimes other data such as mailing address, email address, or other information.

Marriott reported this incident to law enforcement and continues to support their investigation. The company is also notifying regulatory authorities.

Marriott deeply regrets this incident happened. From the start, we moved quickly to contain the incident and conduct a thorough investigation with the assistance of leading security experts. Marriott is working hard to ensure our guests have answers to questions about their personal information with a dedicated website and call center. We are supporting the efforts of law enforcement and working with leading security experts to improve. Marriott is also devoting the resources necessary to phase out Starwood systems and accelerate the ongoing security enhancements to our network.

Guest Support

Marriott has taken the following steps to help you monitor and protect your information:

Dedicated Call Center

Marriott has established a dedicated call center to answer questions you may have about this incident. The call center is available in multiple languages. Our dedicated call center may experience high volume initially, and we appreciate your patience. Please check info.starwoodhotels.com for any updates to our call center contact details. The call center contact details are:

Country/Region Toll Free Phone Number Hours Days of the Week
Australia 1-800-270-917 24 Hours Mon - Sun
Austria 0800-281462 0900 - 2100 CET Mon - Sun
Belgium 0800-708-43 0900 - 2100 CET Mon - Sun
Brazil 0-800-724-8312 0900 - 2100 Brasilia ST Mon - Sun
Canada 877-273-9481 0900-2100 EST Mon - Sun
China 4001839188 0900 - 1800 China ST Mon - Sun
China +86 20 38157000 0900 - 1800 China ST Mon - Sun
France 0805-080216 0900 - 2100 CET Mon - Sun
Germany 0800-180-1978 0900 - 2100 CET Mon - Sun
India 000-800-050-1531 24 Hours Mon - Sun
Italy 800-728-023 0900 - 2100 CET Mon - Sun
Japan 0120901011 0900 - 1800 Japan ST Mon - Fri
Japan +81 3 5423 6539 0900 - 1800 Japan ST Mon - Fri
New Zealand 0800-359805 24 Hours Mon - Sun
Mexico 01-800-099-0742 0900 - 2100 EST Mon - Sun
Russia 8-800-100-6925 0900 - 2100 Moscow Mon - Sun
Singapore 800-492-2405 24 Hours Mon - Sun
South Korea 007988171758 0900 - 1800 Korea ST Mon - Fri
South Korea +81 3 4334 2202 0900 - 1800 Korea ST Mon - Fri
Spain 900-905407 0900 - 2100 CET Mon - Sun
Switzerland 0800-561-876 0900 - 2100 CET Mon - Sun
United Arab Emirates 8000-3201-34 0900 - 2100 Gulf Mon - Sun
UK 0-808-189-1065 0800 - 2000 GMT Mon - Sun
USA 877-273-9481 0900 - 2100 EST Mon - Sun

Email notification

Marriott began sending emails on a rolling basis on November 30, 2018 to affected guests whose email addresses are in the Starwood guest reservation database.

Free WebWatcher Enrollment

Marriott is providing guests the opportunity to enroll in WebWatcher free of charge for one year. WebWatcher monitors internet sites where personal information is shared and generates an alert to the consumer if evidence of the consumer's personal information is found. Due to regulatory and other reasons, WebWatcher or similar products are not available in all countries. Guests from the United States who complete the WebWatcher enrollment process will also be provided fraud consultation services and reimbursement coverage for free.

The section below provides additional information on steps you can take. If you have questions about this notification and to enroll in WebWatcher (if it is available in your country/region), please visit info.starwoodhotels.com.

* Starwood brands include: W Hotels, St. Regis, Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, Westin Hotels & Resorts, Element Hotels, Aloft Hotels, The Luxury Collection, Tribute Portfolio, Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts, Four Points by Sheraton and Design Hotels. Starwood branded timeshare properties (Sheraton Vacation Club, Westin Vacation Club, The Luxury Collection Residence Club, St. Regis Residence Club, and Vistana) are also included.

Best wishes,
Arne Sorenson

MORE INFORMATION ON STEPS YOU CAN TAKE

Regardless of where you reside, below are some additional steps you can take.

• Monitor your SPG account for any suspicious activity.
• Change your password regularly. Do not use easily guessed passwords. Do not use the same passwords for multiple accounts.
• Review your payment card account statements for unauthorized activity and immediately report unauthorized activity to the bank that issued your card.
• Be vigilant against third parties attempting to gather information by deception (commonly known as "phishing"), including through links to fake websites. Marriott will not ask you to provide your password by phone or email.
• If you believe you are the victim of identity theft or your personal data has been misused, you should immediately contact local law enforcement.

If you are a resident of the United States:

We remind you it is always advisable to be vigilant for incidents of fraud or identity theft by reviewing your account statements and free credit reports for any unauthorized activity. You may obtain a copy of your credit report, free of charge, once every 12 months from each of the three nationwide credit reporting companies. To order your annual free credit report, please visit...

OSL-MUC-SKG-FRA-OSL
OSL-LGW-OSL
Old 24-01-2024, 10:41   #12
robertaas
Helgeturekstremist

Default Advarsel om spear phishing via booking.com

Vil advare om fenomenet spear phishing som man nå kan oppleve med booking.com og antagelig også andre. Mottok en mail om en booking foretatt for en uke siden med beskjed om å oppgi kredittkort til en tvilsom nettadresse. Mailen inneholdt detaljer om min booking og den samme meldingen var også synlig inne på websidene til booking.com.

Denne svindelen er mye mer utspekulert enn vanlig phishing hvor melding sendes fra en tilfeldig mailkonto, til "kjære kunde" og uten noe mer info om kunden. Her har uvedkommende tatt over hotellets aksess til booking.com, hentet detaljer om bookinger på hotellet og brukt booking.com`s system for å la hotellene sende meldinger til kunden. Meldingen med svindle-linken ble altså sendt ut via booking.com og den var også tilgjengelig inne på websidene til booking.com.

Ifølge booking.com har de ikke blitt hacket, det er hotellet som har blitt hacket. Vet om ellers oppegående personer som har latt seg lure her.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	booking.tvilsom2.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	54318  

OSL-MUC-SKG-FRA-OSL
OSL-LGW-OSL
Old 24-01-2024, 11:23   #13
Butterdan
Newcomer

Default Re: Advarsel om spear phishing via booking.com

Phishing-svindel blir stadig mer avanserte i disse dager. Jeg setter pris på advarselen din om denne nye svindelen. Jeg er glad for at booking.com er trygg, men jeg synes synd på hotellet som ble hacket.
Butterdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2024, 11:50   #14
KnutW
Speedbird Concorde

Takk for tips, Robert!
KnutW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2024, 11:57   #15
Henshaw
ScanFlyer Crusty

Har lest flere lignende tilfeller rundt booking.com i det siste https://www.reddit.com/r/travel/comm...rd_validation/

Henshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2024, 13:19   #16
Hypern
ScanFlyer Rusty

Og derfor bruker man ikke Booking.com
Hypern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2024, 19:57   #17
roger
Rakettforskar

Beer tax-free.no nede

Mulig tynn relevans, men er tax-free.no nede på ubestemt tid? Har ikkje komme meg dit på eit par dagar.
Old 24-01-2024, 20:07   #18
B747-8
ScanFlyer Molded

Tusen takk for info.
Dette gjelder ikke bare Booking.com.
Det er flere og flere bedrifter som blir "lurt", man må virkelig trå forsiktig på Internett.
B747-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2024, 14:17   #19
Knasten
Knasten

Default Re: tax-free.no nede

Her er forklaringen på nettside-problemene hos TRN:

https://flysmart24.no/2024/01/25/tax...r-data-angrep/
Knasten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2024, 13:53   #20
Discus
ScanFlyer Inventory

Galley Slave
Global Moderator

Default Re: tax-free.no nede

Ikke overrasket - jeg hadde dialog med dem for noen år siden vedr noe data-issues, og svarene og skjermbildene de sendte over var ikke veldig oppløftende