Flyprat

Go Back   Flyprat > Flyforum

Notices

Old 28-09-2004, 11:14   #1
MD90
ScanFlyer Blue

Default Spanair til sengs med American Express

Fra La Gaceta de los Negocios:

Spanish airline Spanair and American Express have signed two agreements which will see collaboration between the two firms. The companies have signed agreements which will allow members of Spanair's loyalty scheme Spanair Plus to become members of American Express' Membership Rewards Club. The second agreement concerns the launch of a joint card from the two companies for individuals and small to medium sized businesses which will offer the benefits and services of American Express as well as those offered by Spanair such as its loyalty points scheme.

Spanair fortsetter altså "alenegangen" i SAS-konsernet - i stedet for å adoptere for eksempel SAS Corporate Card eller EuroBonus.

MD90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2004, 11:22   #2
EB
ScanFlyer Inventory

Default Replying to Topic 'Spanair til sengs med American Express'

Fornuftig (og det sier jeg som er konkurrent til AMEX) at Spanair forholder seg til lokale forhold hvor sikkert AMEX er sterkere enn f.eks Diners Club i Spania. SAS Corporate Card er et produkt fra Nordea og de er jo ikke særlig sterke i Spania...
EB is offline   Reply With Quote