Flyprat

Go Back   Flyprat > Reiseforum

Notices

Old 28-09-2018, 12:18   #1
SBT
ScanFlyer Silver

Default Lounge i bysentrum, for de som handler taxfree (MUC, Paris, London m.fl))

Get the VIP treatment at Global Blue's European lounges

Quote:
Now you can relax, refresh and refund in more Global Blue lounges, with openings across Munich, Paris and London

Enjoy a VIP refund service next time you shop tax free. Just present your SHOP TAX FREE Membership Card to gain access. Lounges now open in London, Milan, Rome, Venice, Madrid, Munich and Paris.

Global Blue is opening three new lounges in the heart of the luxury shopping districts of European shopping capitals; Munich, Paris and London.
Accessible to VIPS, via a personal invitation from local stores, each lounge provides you with a premium refund service – including advance refunds via cash, credit card or onto your digital wallet – meaning you can avoid queueing time at the airport.
At the lounges you can also benefit from the service of a multi-lingual team of experts, complimentary Wi-Fi access and a dedicated shopping consultancy, helping you to make the most out of shopping and events opportunities around the local area.
The three new lounges will be open across Europe from Spring to Summer and include:
Munich: Opened on April 12th 2018, the Munich lounge is located close to the historical town hall and governmental landmarks, in a premier location on Maximilianstraße. The lounge will be open six days a week from 11am to 9pm.
Paris: The Parisian lounge will be launched in June 2018, on the iconic rue Cambon. This Parisian-style apartment is close to the luxury stores of Place Vendôme and the famous shopping street, Rue Saint-Honoré and will be open 6 days a week, from 10am to 7pm.
London: Opening its doors during Summer 2018, the London lounge is based in in Mayfair, in Albermarle Street. It will be open from Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 7pm and on Sunday from 12pm to 6.30pm.
The new lounges add to the existing network spanning Rome, Milan, Venice and Madrid.
Jeg skal ikke til noen av disse byene med det første, men skal sjekke ut den i London senere i høst, for å se hva dette er for noe.

Last edited by Discus; 28-09-2018 at 20:48. Reason: added quote-tag
SBT is offline   Reply With Quote