View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 10:46   #163
Polaris
ScanFlyer Rusty

Default Re: Fenomenet flyskam

Ja, det er skikkelig gøy å se hvordan folk kjemper for å stoppe utbygging av oljeledninger i Alaska. Hvordan folk forsøker å stoppe nedbrenning av regnskog i Sør-Øst Asia og i Amazonas. Hvordan folk forsøker å hindre overutnyttelse og naturødeleggelse. De som forsøker å forklare vitenskap til Trump og Bolsonaro som bare tenker penger, penger, penger og inntenkt framfor å bevare naturreservater. For noen fjottete og latterlige idioter som vi kan sitte og gosse oss over her i vårt lille navlehull.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...rollbacks.html

Utdrag fra 85 endringer som Trump har gjort i miljø-lovgivningen i USA siden han kom til makten:
Quote:
1. Canceled a requirement for oil and gas companies to report methane emissions.

2. Revised and partially repealed an Obama-era rule limiting methane emissions on public lands, including intentional venting and flaring from drilling operations.

3. Loosened a Clinton-era rule designed to limit toxic emissions from major industrial polluters.

4. Stopped enforcing a 2015 rule that prohibited the use of hydrofluorocarbons, powerful greenhouse gases, in air-conditioners and refrigerators.

5. Repealed a requirement that state and regional authorities track tailpipe emissions from vehicles traveling on federal highways.

26. Rescinded water pollution regulations for fracking on federal and Indian lands.

27. Scrapped a proposed rule that required mines to prove they could pay to clean up future pollution.

30. Revoked an Obama-era executive order designed to preserve ocean, coastal and Great Lakes waters in favor of a policy focused on energy production and economic growth.

33. Loosened offshore drilling safety regulations implemented by the Obama administration following the 2010 Deepwater Horizon explosion and oil spill. The revised rules include reduced testing requirements for blowout prevention systems.
34. Completed preliminary environmental reviews to clear the way for drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

35. Proposed opening most of America’s coastal waters to offshore oil and gas drilling, but delayed the plan after a federal judge ruled that Mr. Trump’s reversal of an Obama-era ban on drilling in the Arctic Ocean was unlawlful.
43. Revoked Obama-era flood standards for federal infrastructure projects, like roads and bridges. The standards required the government to account for sea-level rise and other climate change effects.

44. Relaxed the environmental review process for federal infrastructure projects.

45. Revoked a directive for federal agencies to minimize impacts on water, wildlife, land and other natural resources when approving development projects.
52. Eliminated the use of an Obama-era planning system designed to minimize harm from oil and gas activity on sensitive landscapes, such as national parks.

57. Opened nine million acres of Western land to oil and gas drilling by weakening habitat protections for the sage grouse, an imperiled bird with an elaborate mating dance.

58. Overturned a ban on the use of lead ammunition and fishing tackle on federal lands.

59. Overturned a ban on the hunting of predators in Alaskan wildlife refuges.

60. Ended an Obama-era rule barring hunters on some Alaska public lands from using bait to lure and kill grizzly bears.

61. Withdrew proposed limits on the number of endangered marine mammals and sea turtles that people who fish could unintentionally kill or injure with sword-fishing nets on the West Coast. In 2018, California issued a state rule prohibiting the use of the nets the rule was intending to regulate.

62. Amended fishing regulations for a number of species to allow for longer seasons and higher catch rates.

63. Rolled back a roughly 40-year-old interprentation of a policy aimed at protecting migratory birds, potentially running afoul of treaties with Canada and Mexico.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/brazil...imate-skeptic/

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.co...fuCs-puCuOXzZI

Quote:
Meat is now the new commodity, controlled by just a handful of gigantic firms which together wield unprecedented control over global food production. The Bureau has been investigating the biggest of all: JBS, a Brazilian company which slaughters a staggering 13 million animals every single day and has annual revenue of $50bn.
Hahahaha (radioresepsjonens Tore-latter), for noen idioter som forsøker å jobbe mot disse tingene! Fanatikere og blinde mennesker som bare er ute etter penger!!!

Last edited by Polaris; 09-10-2019 at 10:49.
Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote