Discus
ScanFlyer Inventory

Galley Slave
Global Moderator

Default Re: Endringer i servicekonspet (og andre endringer) hos British Airways

E-post fra Mr Cruz:

Quote:
Dear Mr Discus,

I'm writing to thank you for your continued custom in 2017. Your business is incredibly important to us and we don't take it for granted. We have learned some lessons in this past year and where we have fallen short, we have listened and are putting things right.
Dear Mr Cruz

Thank you for your letter. I am writing this answer to you because it looks like previous communication does not get through customer surveys or feedback-forms. I am very surprised that it is only the last year you see that you have fallen short, this has been going on for a long time. If my business is "incredibly important" you should have seen this long time ago.

Quote:
British Airways is and always will be a premium airline and we are investing £4.5bn over the next 5 years to give you the best flying experience possible.
You are doing that by removing even more legroom on shorthaul, reducing catering both in ET and CE?
Quote:
One example of this is our transformation of the dining and bedding in our Club World cabins. This has started on services to and from New York and will roll out across all routes in the coming year. We are also committed to improving your experience on the ground and have opened a series of new lounges including Gatwick and Boston, opened our First Wing at T5 and introduced premium car transfers between terminals at Heathrow.
I never fly from Gatwick as I am connecting from Norway. Also the First Wing is only for passengers starting in London, and car transfer is only for domestic passengers, so does not really apply to me. Please show me an advantage when connecting at LHR compared to AMS/FRA/MUC, just one is sufficient.
Quote:
We know how important it is to you to get away on time and, in the course of last year, we have strengthened our position as the most punctual of the three-big short-haul carriers flying from London. Additionally our baggage performance in 2017 was at its best level for a decade.
And I never check bags, your records should clearly show that. Reason for not doing it is not because I am afraid of loosing my bags, but because it normally takes forever to get them at the destination. Punctuality does not matter when it takes 45 mins to get a bag after "Pri-tags" were enhanced away.
Quote:
We are also committed to giving you choice by offering more low fares than ever before. Additionally this month we will be introducing improved catering in our long-haul World Traveller cabin, and we plan to install at-seat power points in all cabins as well as the best wifi in the sky.
And I never travel in WT, your records should clearly show that as well.
Quote:
This year, we will be taking delivery of 18 new aircraft, including our first Airbus A320 and A321 'NEOs' with their significantly improved environmental performance.
Fine, but as long as the service inside is falling apart, I could not care less.
Quote:
We will also be operating our biggest-ever route network, with new long-haul services launching to Nashville and the Seychelles. On short-haul, we will be adding the Greek island of Kefalonia to our network - with twice-weekly flights between May and October from Heathrow. Our new summer routes, which also include Figari in Corsica and Almeria, mean we will be flying 39 more routes in 2018 than we did in 2016. And that is without including our new slots at Gatwick. We look forward to choosing which destinations to fly them to, and we will let you know as soon as we can.
I have told your colleagues this a lot of times - I don NOT want to transfer at LHR so I am for sure not flying shorthaul out of LHR to EU-destinations as long as the failing security-transfer is present.
Quote:
So, there is a great deal to look forward to for all of us.
I can't say I agree on that one.
Quote:
Once again, thank you for your valued custom, we look forward to welcoming you on board soon and I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year.
I am sorry, but this letter will not change anything. If I am really a valued customer, show it by action, not words. You have a lot of employees wanting to do that, but they are not in the position to do it anymore.
Quote:
Kind regards

Alex Cruz
Chairman and CEO
Kind regards
Mr Discus
a once loyal customer and long time BAEC Gold

Last edited by Discus; 10-01-2018 at 22:33.
Discus is offline   Reply With Quote