PDA

View Full Version : Air Berlin vil selge LTU

CK
12-03-2009, 10:31
Ser at dette er blirr nevnt i Air Berlin på OSL-tråden, men der ble den litt borte. Spørsmålet er vel om noen er interessert i å kjøpe LTU? Ingen salgstriks dette her: "The reason for this move was 'unacceptable demands of the pilots' pay commission', Air Berlin said. Air Berlin is in wage talks with the pilots' union over pay raises and Air Berlin said the demands put forward by the commission -- dominated by LTU representatives -- were 'in no way economically in keeping with the times"

Air Berlin looking into sale of LTU airline
(Source : Reuters, March 11, 2009)

Air Berlin is looking into a possible sale of its LTU charter airline unit due to a deteriorating economic environment and pilots' pay raise demands, it said Wednesday. 'This is not a change in strategy,' CE Joachim Hunold said, adding that Air Berlin may sell the LTU operation but would continue to market its long-haul flights via the airline. Hunold said there were no interested parties for LTU yet and Air Berlin was under no pressure to decide on LTU's future. The reason for this move was 'unacceptable demands of the pilots' pay commission', Air Berlin said. Air Berlin is in wage talks with the pilots' union over pay raises and Air Berlin said the demands put forward by the commission -- dominated by LTU representatives -- were 'in no way economically in keeping with the times'.
Full Story: http://news.airwise.com/story/view/1236782516.html

EB
12-03-2009, 10:38
m.a.o. en trussel for å få pilotene til å senke kravene.

CK
12-03-2009, 10:40
Dét kan selvsagt være en del av strategien - selv om jeg ikke er sikker på at det er noen smart vei å gå

Blubird
12-03-2009, 10:50
Er vel ikke stort annet enn selve pilotene å selge som "LTU" lenger?

Fry
12-03-2009, 12:08
Det er jo ganske dumt om de selger LTU med tanke på at connection til feks BKK er nevnt i media i forbindelse med Oslo-ruten deres... Hvis et evt salg betyr slutt på langruter for AB.
Kunne gjerne tenke meg å prøve de OSL-BKK.

LN-MOW
12-03-2009, 12:29
Selv om de selger, behoever ikke det aa bety at samarbeidet opphoerer. For mange kjoepere vil et slikt arrangement vaere gunstig.