PDA

View Full Version : ACG har mistet AOC

mach.86
19-04-2013, 15:08
Ser ut til at ACG har foreløpig mistet sitt AOC. CEO skriver dette:

Dear Valued Customer,

It is with regret that I have to inform you that we will have a temporary interruption of our services, effective today April
18th, 2013. The suddenness of this interruption is beyond our
control and was neither expected nor foreseen in any way.

Our Shareholders are supporting in any way possible and you can be assured that we work around the clock to find sustainable solutions
to recommence our services to you. Despite the surprise of this measure, we remain very confident that the operations can be resumed in the next few days.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. We will keep you informed on a timely basis with updates and solutions in the
coming days. ACG will continue to provide its excellent service once this unhappy situation is resolved.

Yours faithfully,

Michael Schaecher
CEO

Superhai
19-04-2013, 15:41
At man "plutselig" mister AOC skjer vel ikke akkurat, det må de vel ha fått hint om fra før. De var nesten konkurs i fjor, så får vi se hvor "temporary" dette blir. Det blir nok en strek i regningen for Volga-Dnepr og Hahn flyplassen...

jameson82
19-04-2013, 15:44
også ifra CH Aviation

ACG Air Cargo Germany(6U,Frankfurt Hahn (HHN)) has announced that it has suspended all of its cargo operations with immediate effect as of Thursday, April 18 for the time being. The German cargo carrier has a fleet of fourB747-400(F)s that have been used for routes from both Hahn andFrankfurt International (FRA)to cargo destinations in Africa, Asia and Latin America. According to a statement by CEO Michael Schaecher posted on ACG's website the suspension of services is only temporary with the airline and its shareholders (that includeVolga-Dnepr Airlines(VI,Ulyanovsk Vostochny (ULY)) which owns a 49% stake) currently reviewing a solution. No further details were provided at this time.

CFM
19-04-2013, 16:41
Hadde nettopp kontakt med en kamerat som flyr der. Han sitter i Mexico City og blir sendt hjem med BA i natt.
Ifølge ham har de egentlig fått penger fra russerne for å fortsette driften, men nå mente LBA at det var et par andre ting det stod på.
ACG vil visstnok gå til sak mot LBA samt forsøke å få flyene over i et annet AOC så snart som mulig.
Får se om det blir noe av.

mach.86
10-06-2013, 13:10
Er ACG tilbake i lufta? Det ryktes at callsign ble hørt på radioen i slutten av sist uke? Noen som vet?

CFM
10-06-2013, 13:12
Har mine tvil. Har ikke hørt noe fra han som fløy der iallefall. Nestflygesjefen tror jeg kom seg over til Cargolux og flyene står vel fortsatt i Frankfurt.
Ferry kanskje?

Superhai
10-06-2013, 21:58
Var i FRA i dag og flyene står pent og pyntelig på bakken.

LN-MOW
02-08-2014, 19:12
Men nå ser det ut som de starter opp igjen .. Fra Skyliner:

Air Cargo Global as successor of Air Cargo Germany prepares to start operations in the near future using two Boeing 747-400 freighters of its predecessor to be operated on behalf of Belarus TransAviaExport.

Praktisk - man skifter Germany med Global og kan beholde halelogoen .. ;)

http://www.skyliner-aviation.de/photos/OMACG.jpg