PDA

View Full Version : Worldhotels ny SAS EuroBonus-partner

FlightDeck
16-03-2012, 11:37
500 poeng per opphold hos Worldhotels. I Norge er Grand Hotel og Holmenkollen Park Hotel Rica i Oslo med i Worldhotels (men her tjener man allerede EuroBonus), i tillegg til Clarion Collection Hotel Skagen Brygge i Stavanger.

Worldhotels - new partner with a nice campaign!
Worldhotels is an exclusive collection of the world's most unique independent hotels. Under the banner "Unique Hotels for Unique People", it now has almost 500 affiliate properties in more than 250 destinations and 65 countries worldwide. The hoteliers within the Worldhotels portfolio create hotels with their own personal soul and touch, each hotel has something special.

Earn points - with a Welcome bonus

You earn 500 Extra points per night, max three consecutive nights from March 16, 2012 until May 20, 2012. From May 21, you will earn 500 Extra points per stay. All rates qualify for earning points, except travel agent rates, negotiated company rates, staff rates, discounted rates booked via online travel and third party rates. Simply book the special rate “Double Points Offer” at www.worldhotels.com/eurobonus

http://www.flysas.com/en/EuroBonus/Earn-points/hotels/worldhotels/